- tourist information
- Recommended! Sights around Kagawa Prefecture ①
- New Reoma WorldThe biggest theme park in Shikoku, New Reoma World.
Also includes amusement parks equipped with attractions such as large Ferris wheel, pleasure boat and roller coaster, Oriental trip reproducing the ruins of Asia etc, restaurants that can enjoy Sanuki Wine and beer brewery as well.
- Recommended! Sightseeing spots around Kagawa prefecture ②
- Ritsurin gardenAbout 370 years ago, the Feudal lord of Takamatsu of Feudal lord of Takamatsu, Takatoshi Ikoma-ko started building a banquet, and the Takamatsu Clan has built up the generations of Tengoku, Richin Ritsurin garden.
The koi is swimming elegantly in the pond which is divided into the south garden Daimyo garden "south garden" and "moderately modernistic"north garden", which is familiar with the"Taiko Bridge"nicknamed the Engetsu-kyo Bridge.
- Seto Ohashi BridgeBetween the island and Sakaide is the Minami Bisan Seto Bridge, 1,723 m in length and the Kita Bisan Seto Bridge with a total length of 1,611 m.
Minami Bisan Seto Bridge bridge is the world's longest bridge as a combined railroad and road, the height of the main tower is 194 m, the height of the bridge girder is 65 m from the sea level, and the large tanker can easily pass through.
- Recommended! Sights around Kagawa Prefecture ③
- Kompira-guKotohira-gu, familiar as "Sanuki's Konpira-san", is famous as the god of the sea.
If you climb the long stone steps of 785 steps, main shrine welcomes you as if you exhausted the tiredness so far.
There is no time for people to disappear in familiar Kotohira-gu, which is familiar to the common people all over the country today.
- Zentsuji TempleHeadquarters of the Zentsuji-ha Branch of Shingon Buddhism famous as the place of birth of Kobo Daishi, Shikoku’s sacred place No. 75 Buddhist temple.
It consists of Higashiin and Saika, in the east there are Kinto, five-storied pagoda and bell tower, and in the west the Goeido centering on the Goeido (where Daishi was born) line up.
National Treasures such as "Buddhist sutra of one character, one buddha" are stored in the western treasure hall.
- Udon Shop guideAfter all Sanuki udon
- Guide Udon Shop around SAKAIDE PLAZA HOTEL
- 1, IeyasuThe special sauce "Kaeshi Udon" is an original Ieyasu menu that your husband studied and matured for more than half a year for more than 15 years.
【Opening Hours】11:00 to 20:00
【Regular holiday】Every Friday
- 2, Iki Iki UdonIt is a shop of self udon.Regarding the side menu of udon, there is no shop appearing to the right of this store.
【Opening Hours】5:00 to 20:00
【Regular holiday】No holiday (New Year's only)
- 3, Gamo UdonOld-fashioned shop arrangements and rich country scenery are impressive.Please eat udon outside in the season when rice earns head.
【Opening Hours】9: 00-17: 00(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】every Sunday, 3rd Monday
- Four, Hikoe Seimen-joIt is a vibrant Udon Shop that local aunts are doing.Even if you have a map you can not go without hesitation It is a shop in a well place.Let's eat Tempse Luo whenever there is.
【Opening Hours】8: 30 to 17: 00
(Sunday and holidays ~ 13: 00)
【Regular holiday】1st, 3rd, 5th Sunday
- Five, Tamura UdonIt is an old-fashioned rustic Udon Shop using plenty of wheat abundantly.Udon (small) costs 100 yen! Let's order to my aunt, and make payment an uncle.
【Opening Hours】9: 30-13: 00
【Regular holiday】every Sunday
- 6, OkasenOrigin was in Sakaide Station-front of Sakaide Station-front.Please eat the famous "Hiyaten Oroshi, chilled tempura with grated radish over noodles" or "Bukkake Oroshi, grated Japanese radish thrown on noodles".
【Opening Hours】11:00 to 20:30(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】every Monday(In the case of a holiday the next day)
- 7, Hinode SeimenjoIt is the Udon Shop the shortest opening hours in the prefecture, which is only one hour at noon.This is also a passion I want you to eat freshly made fish.
【Opening Hours】11: 30-12: 30(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】Irregular holiday
- 8, Nakamura UdonToo it became famous, the ultimate self-shop that cut the green onions on their own.Recently I do not have to go on pickling green onions.
【Opening Hours】9: 00-14: 00(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】1st, 3rd, 5th Sunday
- 9 MingIt is a hidden famous store behind the harbor.It is simple making only of counter, but noodles are exquisite.
【Opening Hours】11:00 to 15:00
【Regular holiday】every Monday
●There are many other big shops in Sanuki Udon.
It's fun to go around some of us and eat!