- tourist information
- Recommended! Sights around Kagawa Prefecture ①
- New Reoma WorldThe biggest theme park in Shikoku, New Reoma World.
Also includes amusement parks equipped with attractions such as large Ferris wheel, pleasure boat and roller coaster, Oriental trip reproducing the ruins of Asia etc, restaurants that can enjoy Sanuki wine and beer brewery as well.
- Recommended! Sightseeing spots around Kagawa prefecture ②
- Kuribayashi ParkAbout 370 years ago, the lord of Takamatsu lord · Ikoma Takashi Koko started building a bachelor house, and the Takamatsu clan was built by generations for generations, Ritsurin Park.
A stroll daimyo garden "Nantei", somewhat divided into "Kitaniwa" of modern flavor, the nickname in popular are crescent Bridge takes pond of "taiko Bridge", it is gracefully swimming carp.
- Seto OhashiBetween the island and Sakaide is the South Bisan Seto Ohashi Seto Ohashi with a total length of 1,611 m, the North Bisan Seto Ohashi and 1,723 m in total length.
South Bisan Seto Ohashi is a railway and a length of as the combined bridge of the world's road, the height of the main tower is also 194m, and 65m from the bridge girder height also sea level, is the height of large tankers also slip through comfortably.
- Recommended! Sights around Kagawa Prefecture ③
- KanpirakuKompira - san Shrine, familiar as "Sanuki no Konpira", is famous as the god of the sea.
If you climb the long stone steps of 785 steps, main shrine welcomes you as if you exhausted the tiredness so far.
There is no time for people to disappear in familiar Kompira - san Shrine, which is familiar to the common people all over the country today.
- zentsuji TempleFamous Shingon sect zentsuji Temple head temple as a place of Kobo Daishi birth, Shikoku hallowed ground the 75th Fudasho.
It consists of a toe and Saiin, Kondo-five-story pagoda, bell tower to the east, to the west lined with Shodo around the Goedo that (Daishi was born).
National Treasures such as "One by one Buddhist Lawyer's Lawyer Practice" are stored in the western treasure hall.
- Udon store guideAfter all Sanuki udon
- Guide Udon ya around SAKAIDE PLAZA HOTEL
- 1, IeyasuThe special sauce "Vase Udon" is an original Ieyasu menu that your husband studied and matured for more than half a year for more than 15 years.
【Opening Hours】11:00 to 20:00
【Regular holiday】Every Friday
- 2, Ikiiki UdonIt is a shop of self udon.Regarding the side menu of udon, there is no shop appearing to the right of this store.
【Opening Hours】5:00 to 20:00
【Regular holiday】No holiday (New Year's only)
- 3, Gamo UdonOld-fashioned shop arrangements and rich country scenery are impressive.Please eat udon outside in the season when rice earns head.
【Opening Hours】9: 00-17: 00(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】every Sunday, 3rd Monday
- Four, Hikoe Noodle Making FactoryIt is a vibrant udon shop that local aunts are doing.Even if you have a map you can not go without hesitation It is a shop in a well place.Let's eat Tempse Luo whenever there is.
【Opening Hours】8: 30 to 17: 00
(Sunday and holidays ~ 13: 00)
【Regular holiday】1st, 3rd, 5th Sunday
- Five, Tamura UdonOld-fashioned rustic noodle shop who was using plenty of the prefecture wheat.Udon (small) costs 100 yen! Let's order to my aunt, and make payment an uncle.
【Opening Hours】9: 30-13: 00
【Regular holiday】every Sunday
- 6, OkaisenIt was originally located in front Sakaide StationPlease eat the famous "cold weather grass" or "bukkake grated buckwheat".
【Opening Hours】11:00 to 20:30(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】every Monday(In the case of a holiday the next day)
- 7, Hinode SeimenjoIt is the noodle shop with the shortest opening hours in the prefecture, which is only one hour at noon.This is also a passion I want you to eat freshly made fish.
【Opening Hours】11: 30-12: 30(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】Irregular holiday
- 8, Nakamura UdonToo it became famous, the ultimate self-shop that cut the green onions on their own.Recently I do not have to go on pickling green onions.
【Opening Hours】9: 00-14: 00(Upon completion of noodles)
【Regular holiday】1st, 3rd, 5th Sunday
- 9 MingIt is a hidden famous store behind the harbor.It is simple making only of counter, but noodles are exquisite.
【Opening Hours】11:00 to 15:00
【Regular holiday】every Monday
●There are many other big shops in Sanuki Udon.
It's fun to go around some of us and eat!